- This event has passed.
Partner Event: Help Me Grow National Forum Week 2023
The Help Me Grow National Center – one of the ECDHS: Evidence to Impact Center’s primary partners – is hosting its Help Me Grow National Forum Week 2023. This event is an exciting opportunity for leaders and partners invested in early childhood system-building efforts to come together, network, learn from one another, and develop new and supportive professional connections from across the nation.
Attend a one-day Virtual Event on October 17 to learn from family-serving professionals and system leaders from communities across the country as they share their work, ideas, practical strategies, cautionary tales, and solved challenges.
Registration is now closed for the In-Person Summit on October 11-13 in Fort Worth, Texas. Attendees at the in-person summit will participate in learning intensives from leading national organizations, including:
- Leading and Adapting your Collective Impact Initiative – Collective Impact Forum
- Sustainability Funding – Manatt Health
- Coalition Building: Creating Shared Mission and Goals to Advance Community Change – Voices for Healthy Kids
- Advancing Equity through Targeted Universalism – Othering & Belonging Institute, UC Berkeley
- Measuring Gaps & Disparities to Advance Equity – Institute for Child Success
- Accelerating Impact through Strategic Growth Planning – The Bridgespan Group
Click the button below to learn more and register for the virtual event on October 17!